Valentine’s day is a celebration of love. We are sharing these Valentine’s day mocktails to enjoy during your pregnancy, while your new love is baking in your belly.
We love the simplicity and freshness from this Hibiscus Martini Valentine’s Day Mocktail. If you love Starbucks refreshers, but are looking for more of a bubbly taste, then this is the perfect mocktail for you.
- hibiscus tea (such as Celestial Seasonings Red Zinger)
- Ginger Ale
- Fresg pineapple spears
2. Love Potion #9: Sparkling Cherry Spritzer – Valentine’s Day
Nothing says Cherry like Valentine’s day, which is why we love this recipe. Plan ahead for a Galentine’s Day with these heart shaped ice molds.
- 5 ounces 100% cherry juice (or pomegranate juice or cranberry juice)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 large lime, juiced
- OPTIONAL: 2 shots (jiggers) vodka [one shot or one jigger equals 1.5 fluid ounces]
- Sparkling mineral water to top off each drink (I love Topo Chico)
Another Galentine’s Day Favorite is this Raspberry Party Punch! This is perfect for a February Baby Shower as well.
- 2 Liter Bottle Sierra Mist, Sprite or 7-up, chilled
- 2 Liter Bottle Club Soda, chilled
- 1 Fruit punch can (12oz), or pink lemonade, thawed in the fridge (*see note)
- 1 Pineapple juice can (12oz), thawed in the fridge (*see note)
- 6-8 scoops Raspberry Sherbet Ice cream, or any flavor you have available
You won’t miss the alcohol in this drink. Raspberries add the perfect color for your Valentine’s Day Mocktail.
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 8 raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 4 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 lime, plus additional lime wedges for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups club soda
This is a fun twist on a Shirley Temple for you and your kids! If you’re looking for a mocktail for your children also, then try Cupid’s Cocktail.
- Sprite, 7UP or Ginger Ale
- Grenadine Syrup
- Maraschino Cherries
- Whipped Cream
- Pop Rocks
This quick and simple recipe is perfect to make batches ahead of time for a kid’s Valentine’s day party, baby shower or Galentine’s Day Celebration.
If you love Cranberries, this mocktail is perfect for you! But, if you don’t there are other fruits you can substitute with as well!
- 24 ounces Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail (3 cups)
- 8 ounces orange juice (1 cup)
- 32 ounces Club soda or Sprite (4 cups)
- Orange wedges
- Fresh Cranberries
If you’re looking for a a more exotic mocktail for Valentine’s Day, then we recommend this Blushing Ginger Rose Fizz Mocktail.
- 2 fl oz vanilla rose syrup or rose syrup
- 1 fl oz freshly squeezed lemon juicestrained
- 1 fl oz fresh ginger juice
- Club soda to top
- Edible flowers and ice to serve
Which Valentine’s Day Mocktails are you going to try?
More nonalcoholic recipes